Birds Eye 10 Frozen Potato Waffles 567g
10 Birds Eye Potato Waffles
Crisp & Fluffy Every Time
100% specially selected potatoes!
Waffles made with frehly mashed potatoes.
At Birds Eye, our waffles are made from the best seasonal potatoes, carefully selected from trusted farmers. This ensures that Birds Eye waffles have the same unbeatable taste they have had since 1981.
Store in a freezer at -18ºC or cooler.
Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Tastiest when grilled straight from the freezer.
Preheat grill. Turn occasionally. Cook until crisp and golden.
Our real potatoes vary throughout the year, so the time taken to become crisp and golden may also vary.
220ºC / Fan 200ºC / Gas Mark 7: 15 mins
Preheat oven. Turn once. Cook until crisp and golden.
Potato Waffles may be barbequed.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- The above instructions are guidelines only.
- Do not refreeze after defrosting
Country of Origin
Birds Eye Limited,
Cardboard box recyclable.
- Free from: Gluten
Potato, Vegetable Oil, Potato Granules, Potato Starch, Salt, Stabiliser (E464)*, White Pepper.
*E464 is derived from a natural plant material. We use it to control the level of fat absorbed by the waffles and to maintain their shape & texture.
Made with at least 106g of fresh potatoes in every 100g of waffles.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per waffle grilled provides:|
|of which sugars||0.7g||0.4g|
|of which saturates||1g||0.6g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.