Birds Eye Steak Pies 4 per pack 620g
Made with 100% prime beef
No artificial colours or flavours
Shortcrust pastry filled with pieces of beef and onion in gravy.
Our recipe combines all the important things that make steak pies an enduring favourite. We prepare our filling with succulent steak pieces and rich, seasoned gravy. Our shortcrust pastry is glazed and carefully pierced to deliver a perfect, golden pie. Enjoy!
At Birds Eye we care about future generations as much as we do about you and your family today. That's why we're driving consumer awareness of sustainable choices and preference through the Forever Food programme.
Per pie provides: Calories 500 25%, Sugars 2.4g 3%, Fat 31.0g 44%, Saturates 13.0g 65%, Salt 1.0g 17% of an adult's Guideline Daily Amount*
*Guideline Daily Amounts are guidelines only for adults. Individual requirements will vary depending on age, gender, weight and physical activity.
- Brands: Birds Eye
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler
Prepare & Use
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Oven cook - From Frozen
See pack for full instructions
Country of Origin
Birds Eye Limited,
SW1A 1YS, UK.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Celery, Mustard, Yeast
Steak Filling (50%), Shortcrust Pastry, Pastry Glaze, Steak Filling: Beef (51%)*, Water, Onion, Cornflour, Beef Stock (Water, Yeast Extract, Beef Stock, Salt, Lemon Juice, Beef Fat), Salt, Tomato Purée, Yeast Extract, Black Pepper, Sugar, Barley Malt Extract, Onion Powder, Potato Maltodextrin, Mustard, Celery Extract, Rice Flour, Rosemary, Shortcrust Pastry: Wheat Flour, Lard, Water, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Pastry Glaze: Pasteurised Whole Egg, Water, *Based on Raw Meat equivalent, Total Beef Content of Pie is 25%
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g||Per pie baked provides:|
|of which sugars||1.5g||2.4g|
|of which saturates||8g||13g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.