- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Bisconova Savoiardi Lady Fingers 200g
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Perfect to make:
Tortes and other classic deserts
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Continental
- Speciality / International / Italian / Breadsticks & Biscuits / Sweet Biscuits
- Brands: Bisconova
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Via Bornaresio 13/15 - 10020
S. Bernardo di Carmagnola (TO)
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Wheat flour, sugar, eggs (min. 18%), raising agents: (sodium hydrogen carbonates, ammonium carbonates, disodium diphosphate), milk proteins (from milk), salt, flavours (tangerine, orange, lemon essential oils, ethylic alcohol, vanillin), edible vegetable oils (from rape, palm, sunflower oils) for greasing the baking tray.
Rich vanilla and juicy red raspberries make this special dessert a real treat for the tastebuds.
Heston’s gorgeous dessert combines black cherries and velvety dark chocolate for a special treat this Mother's Day. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Variation For a more traditional version of tiramisu, use coffee and brandy instead of the orange juice and Grand Marnier. Cheat... Dust with cocoa powder instead of grating the chocolate.
Cook's Notes It's best to make the bombe the day before you want to serve it and then chill it in the refrigerator before turning it out.
The classic Italian dessert is given a twist with Matcha powder in this delicious recipe.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.