Bisto Gravy Granules for Chicken Dishes 170g
Bisto is The Nation's favourite gravy so we know how important it is to making your meal a success. That's why we're dedicated to helping you get the gravy right every time.
A smoother gravy ...
Bisto now has a smoother texture so it's easier to mix than ever before, giving you perfect gravy to pour over all your favourite chicken meals.
Try these simple ideas ...
· Add the juices from your roast, a pinch of herbs or your own secret ingredient!
· Use Bisto as an ingredient in your chicken casseroles, curries and stir-fries. Stir in the granules to any dish during cooking for a delicious chicken taste.
- Brands: Bisto
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight
Put 4 heaped 5ml spoons (4 heaped tsp) of Bisto granules into a measuring jug. Make up to 280ml (1/2 pint) with boiling water, stirring all the time. For extra thick gravy, just add more granules.
Each 50ml serving: 15 Calories, 0.6g Fat, 0.58g Salt equivalent
Preparation and Usage
1. Put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto granules into a measuring jug - for extra thick gravy add more granules at this point.
2. Add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water to the granules.
3. Stir vigorously and continually until you get a smooth gravy.
Serve & Enjoy!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Premier Foods Group,
PO Box 66093,
Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Flavourings (contains MILK), Salt, WHEAT Flour, Colour (E150c), Sugar, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Emulsifier (E322) (contains SOYA), For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see capitalised ingredients
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion (50ml)|
|of which Saturates||10.9g||0.4g|
|of which Sugars||28.1g||0.9g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Jan-2015 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.