Offer - Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy 170g
Now smoother gravy.
Bisto Favourite Reduced Salt Gravy Granules.
Bisto is The Nation's favourite gravy so we know how important it is to making your meal a success. That's why we're dedicated to helping you get the gravy right every time.
Great gravy with 25% less salt*... Bisto "Reduced Salt" has all the taste and ease of your normal Bisto. So now you can help cut down on the salt in your family's diet without cutting down on the taste.
A smoother gravy...
Bisto now has a smoother texture so it's easier to mix than ever before, giving you perfect gravy to pour over all your favourite meals.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Some settling of contents may have occurred during transit.
Prepare & Use
Put 4 heaped 5ml spoons (4 heaped tsp) of Bisto granules into a measuring jug. Make up to 280ml (1/2 pint) with boiling water, stirring all the time. For extra thick gravy, just add more granules.
Country of Origin
Try these simple ideas ...
Add the juices from your roast, a pinch of herbs or your own secret ingredient!
Have Bisto with sausages and mash or toad in the hole.
Use Bisto as an ingredient in your casseroles, stews and stir-fries. Stir in the granules to any dish during cooking for a delicious meaty taste..
- Contains: Wheat, Celery, Soya
Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils, Salt, Flavourings (contains Celery, Soya, Wheat), Colour (E150c), Wheatflour, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Emulsifier (E322) (Soya), Spice & Herb Extracts, Onion Extract.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 50ml serving as per instruction|
|of which sugars||17g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||11.2g||0.4g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Apr-2014 at 04:37. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.