- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Blackberries essential Waitrose 275g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.09
Waitrose Blackberries hand picked by our selected growers.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality.
This versatile dessert can be made with other fruit such as mangoes or passionfruit.
These easy to make muffins are packed full of healthy blueberries and blackberries and make a great standby for a quick breakfast, lunchbox addition or coffee time treat.
This delicious side dish makes a fantastic addition to festive meals, or warming roasts.
1 hr 25 mins
I really love this dessert. It is nice and easy to prepare and you can use pretty much any seasonal fruit, or raisins soaked in Armagnac (2 hours plus) for a great wintery version. If you fancy making things slightly more decadent, serve some vanilla ice-cream on top. The ice cream will melt on top of the hot calfoutis and turn into a delicious mess.
To be contrary, I've inverted the classic components of a cheesecake, topping the vanilla cream cheese with a biscuit topping and serving glazed blueberries on the side. If you haven't time to shape individual cheesecakes in ramekins, just layer the vanilla cream cheese and blueberries in glasses and scatter the crumb mix on top.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.