Offer - Blue Dragon Dip Sauce Sweet Chilli 380g
Spicing up the ordinary.
A rich blend of red chillies & garlic.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 12 weeks.
Prepare & Use
An ideal accompaniment to: sausages, chips, burgers, chicken.
As a dip it is essential for spring rolls, rice crackers, thai fish cakes.
Alternatively use it in stir fries, salad dressings & marinades or stir into mash.
Country of Origin
G Costa & Co Ltd.,
Free from artificial colourings.
For recipe ideas visit our website www.bluedragon.com.
- May Contain: Sesame
Water, Sugar, Fresh Red Chilli (20%), Fresh Garlic (6%), Pickled Garlic (5%), Salt, Thickener: Modified Tapioca Starch, Acidity Regulator: Acetic Acid.
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per serving|
|of which sugars||43.2g||13.4g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
Cook's Notes Use Thai Basil, which has a spicy, delicate flavour, instead of regular basil, if you can find it. It has a sweeter taste than regular basil.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Wraps are great to have as an alternative to a heavy sandwich. You can buy seeded and wholemeal varieties now too, which is even better. Chicken with sweet chilli sauce and lots of crunchy veggies make for a perfect lunch at home or work. By Sophie Michell
These quail have a sweet-sour, spicy glaze that’s very moreish. Cook them on a barbecue, under a grill, or on a hot griddle pan
This is a fantastic dish which can be almost cooked from start to finish in one pan. Any fresh pasta will do for this recipe however Paul recommends long pasta, which works well with the texture of the sauce.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 06:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.