Blue Dragon Mini Coconut Milk 165ml
over 1 month *
Price per 100ml: 75.8p
Blue Dragon Coconut Milk is made from carefully selected ripe coconuts. Once the husk, coconut water and shell have been removed, the kernel is pressed to extract a creamy liquid and blended with water. This creamy liquid is known in South East Asia as coconut milk. Coconut Milk is the mainstay of Thai, Indian and Caribbean cooking and can be used to add a mild, coconut flavour to soups, curries and desserts.
- Brands: Blue Dragon
Store at room temperature. Once opened, store part contents in an appropriate container, refrigerate and consume within 2 days.
Shake well before use.
This product may naturally solidify in cold conditions. This will reverse when heating.
Preparation and Usage
Shake well before use.
Cooking Tip: For a delicious Banana Colada dip the rims of 2 glasses in water with a little sugar dissolved in it and then into dessicated coconut to frost the glass.
Place 1 very ripe banana, 1/2 a tin pineapple pieces including juice, 100ml coconut milk, a splash of lemon juice and a glass of crushed ice into a blender and pulse until smooth. Pour into the glasses and serve.
This product may naturally solidity in cold conditions. This will reverse when heating.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
AB World Foods Ltd.,
May Contain Nut
Coconut Extract 56%, Water, Stabiliser: E466, Emulsifier: E471, Antioxidant: E330
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per serving|
|of which sugars||2.2g||1.2g|
|of which saturates||9.9g||5.4g|
In just a few decades, Thai food has grown from relative obscurity into one of the most popular cuisines on Earth. This vegetable curry has many of its classic tastes and textures.
Ideal for those with an adventurous palate, this traditional Vietnamese spicy chilli, chicken and prawn pancake has a truly exotic edge. Serve with lettuce, coriander and mint and add some extra zing with the tasty nuoc cham dipping sauce.
Quick version of a classic Massaman Curry. Massaman curries are cooked all over the Far East, unlike classic Thai green and red curries, which require fresh herbs and spices, the Massman uses a mixture of dried and fresh. The paste can be made up in larger batches and kept in the fridge for a week or frrozen for up to one month. Any meat can be used, chicken, beef, lamb, turkey, pork or duck or make a vegetarian version using a selection of vegetables or tofu. Children usually enjoy pounding the paste, if you're cooking this for children then reduce or leave out the chili.
This pumpkin loaf works well as a tea time snack, or as a dessert, warmed through with some vanilla ice cream and a little dusting of cinnamon.
1 hr 45 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.