Offer - Blue Dragon Thai Chilli Dipping Sauce 190ml
A rich blend of red chillies & garlic.
Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce in one of Thailand's favourite foods and is made from an authentic Thai recipe.
Essential dipping sauce for Spring rolls, Prawn crackers, Thai fish cakes.
Alternatively use it in stir fries, salad dressing and marinades or stir into mash.
For recipe ideas visit www.bluedragon.com
Keep in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 4 weeks.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
G. Costa & Co Ltd,
Free from artificial colourings..
- May Contain: Sesame
Water, Sugar, Fresh Red Chilli (20%), Fresh Garlic (6%), Pickled Garlic (5%), Salt, Thickener: Modified Tapioca Starch, Acidity Regulator: Acetic Acid.
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Colours
|Typical Values||per 100g||per seving|
|of which sugars||54.7g||16.4g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
Simple ingredients cooked well - seafood at its best.
Perhaps the most recognisable Thai street food, these stir-fried rice noodles can be rustled up in minutes.
If you are looking for a quick and super easy chicken recipe that your family will love, look no further. These chicken breasts are super crunchy even though they are baked, and the spices add a delicious flavour. This dish is also gluten-free.
1 hr 20 mins
These mouth-watering halloumi mushrooms, topped off with a sweet chilli kick are the perfect alternative to a sandwich at lunch.
Lisa's Tip: try serving these with teriyaki, soy or sweet chilli sauce! For a variation, you could pre-cook some chicken or beef strips and add to your vegetable mixture. The best thing about them is they are baked not fried. They are crispy without the added calories of frying. You would never deep-fry your spring rolls again once you taste this!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 03:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.