Blue Dragon Thai Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce 190ml
Keep in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 4 weeks.
Preparation and Usage
Try it as an ingredient in stir fires, a condiment in salads or stir into mash. It is great with salmon, just wrap in foil & oven cook.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
AB World Foods Ltd,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Sweet chilli dipping sauce a rich blend of red chillies & garlic
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 12 weeks.
Best Before End: See neck of bottle
Produced in Thailand
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Sesame Seeds
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Red Chillies (20%), Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Ground Garlic (6%), Pickled Garlic (5%) [Garlic, Water, Salt, Acid (Acetic Acid)], Modified Tapioca Starch, Acid (Acetic Acid), Salt, May contain Sesame Seeds
Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|Energy||975 kJ / 230 kcal|
|of which saturates||<0.1 g|
|of which sugars||54.7 g|
These healthy parcels are quick, and can be baked in the oven if you prefer.
Simple ingredients cooked well - seafood at its best.
Perhaps the most recognisable Thai street food, these stir-fried rice noodles can be rustled up in minutes.
If you are looking for a quick and super easy chicken recipe that your family will love, look no further. These chicken breasts are super crunchy even though they are baked, and the spices add a delicious flavour. This dish is also gluten-free.
1 hr 20 mins
These mouth-watering halloumi mushrooms, topped off with a sweet chilli kick are the perfect alternative to a sandwich at lunch.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Jan-2015 at 01:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.