Blue Dragon Wholewheat Noodles 300g
Blue Dragon Wholewheat Noodles are made following a traditional Chinese recipe. They are dried in individual portions to make it easy for you to cook.
Once opened, re-seal with adhesive tab, store in a cool dry place and consume within 28 days.
Prepare & Use
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil.
2. Add noodles to the pan. (1 nest per person).
3. Simmer for 3 minutes. (Or 2 minutes if stir frying).
4. Drain and serve
Country of Origin
AB World Foods Ltd.
Plastic resealable pack
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
Wholewheat Flour (88%), Water, Salt
|Typical Values||per 100g||per serving|
|of which sugars||2.7g||1.4g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Oct-2014 at 01:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.