Bodum Chambord Cafetiere 3 Cup, 350ml
CHAMBORD is a true original - the classic French press coffee maker designed in the fifties. And we still produce it with the same painstaking craftsmanship we used way back when with the original. The frame and lid, made of steel, undergo several chrome plating processes to obtain a durable shiny surface that will last for many years of intense use. The only difference in the production process since the fifties is our commitment to the highest standards of environmentally correct manufacturing, which is especially important during the chrome plating process. The black CHAMBORD Polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish that not only gives a comfortable grip while serving but adds to the classic quality of the design. The French press system has always been the simplest and ultimate way of brewing an excellent cup of coffee. Using fresh coarseground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees brings out the very best in all types of coffee.
3 Cup coffee maker.
0.35L / 12oz.
- Probably the best way to brew coffee.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Quick and easy to use.
- The coffee lover's favourite method.
- Brands: Bodum
Prepare & Use
1. Use coarse ground coffee.
2. Add hot water and stir.
3. Wait 4 minutes and press.
4. Enjoy a good cup of coffee.
- Read instructions before use.
- Children and hot fluids should be kept apart.
- Hot fluids must be handled with care.
- Always use coarse ground coffee.
- Always stir before pressing down, using a plastic or wooden spoon, not metal.
- Before pressing down, ensure that safety lid is in the correct position.
- Press down very gently
Country of Origin
Cardboard box recyclable
Materials: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, POM Bakelite, Chromed Brass, Chrome Plated Steel.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.