Bodum Latteo Milk Frother with Glass Handle 25cl, Black
The BODUM range line was complemented with these fantastic milk frothers. The silk plastic lid has a deep rim to prevent foam from escaping through the spout. The plunger handle has a comfortable grip and is pleasant and smooth to touch. In less than 30 seconds you can easily whip your preheated milk into the airy foam, only a BODUM milk frother can give you. After you have served your guests, you can put every part of the milk frother into the dishwasher. Instructions: 1) Fill the frother to the line (approximately 8-10 ounces) with COLD Milk (Non Fat or Regular). 2)Place the jug onto a flat surface. 3)Place the lid with the whip onto the jug. Close the pouring outlet. 4)Beat the milk by moving the plunging frother up and down. Plunge the milk about 60-90 times (you will feel the milk getting thicker). Allow the milk to rest for about 1 minute. The froth will thicken significantly during this time. If you would like warm froth, microwave on high for 30 to 50 seconds. (Be sure to remove the plunger assembly before placing the jug in the microwave) 5)Spoon the milk froth out of your frother and onto your coffee. Enjoy.
- Froth milk for lattes, cappuccinos and mochas.
- Produces a thick and creamy froth.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Brands: Bodum
1. Fill to the line with cold non-fat milk.
2. Froth until the volume doubles.
3. Let stand for 1 minute.
4. Top off your coffee and enjoy.
- Hot fluids must be handled with care.
- Children and hot fluids should be kept apart
Country of Origin
Cardboard box recyclable
Materials: Borosilicate Glass, PP, Stainless Steel, Natural Cork.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Dec-2014 at 00:31. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.