- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Bollinger Special Cuvee Brut NV 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
The blend, on average, consists of 60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay and 15% Pinot Meunier, harvested from around 30 different crus in Champagne. The Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes come exclusively from grands and premiers crus.
The blend also includes 5 to 10% of reserve wines kept in magnum for several years in the Bollinger cellars.
Special Cuvée is aged for a minimum of 3 years in the Bollinger cellars before disgorgement.
Alc. 12% Vol.
9 UK Units
- Speciality / International / French / Off Licence / Champagne
- Off Licence / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Champagne
- Drinks / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Champagne
- Brands: Bollinger
- Countries: France
- Regions: Champagne
- Storage: Cork
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Styles: Sparkling, Dry, Champagne
- Wine Cellar: Champagne
This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to 3 years from purchase.
Prepare & Use
Though it is perfect as an aperitif with canapés it can also be enjoyed on its own or with seafood.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Élaboré par Bollinger - Ay - France .
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Jun-2013 at 00:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.