- Smart Pass
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Bombay Potatoes Waitrose 300g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per 100g: 66p
Fresh baby potatoes cooked with tomatoes and onions, flavoured with fresh coriander and mustard seeds
- Speciality / International / Indian / Fresh
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Ready Meals / Ready Meals
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Indian / Sides
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Suitable for home freezing on day of purchase.
Prepare & Use
For best results microwave.
Remove lid and place pot on a microwave plate. Heating category B cook on full power for 2½ minutes, stir, then cook on full power for a further 2 minutes. Heating category D cook on full power for 2 minutes, stir, then cook on full power for a further 1½ minutes. Power rating 650W cook on full power 2½ minutes, stir, then cook on full power for a further 2 minutes. Allow to stand for 2 minutes. Check that the food is piping hot throughout. If not, heat for a further brief period.
Conventional oven (adjust for fan assisted ovens)
Remove sleeve. Do not remove or pierce film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven at 180°C, gas mark 4 for about 20 minutes, or until piping hot. Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
- Contains: Mustard
- May Contain: Nut
Baby potatoes (33%), tomatoes (14%), diced onion (27%), water, rapeseed oil, tomato puree, fresh chopped coriander, salt, garlic puree, ginger puree, madras curry powder, ground cumin, turmeric, ground coriander, mustard seeds, garam masala, paprika, cumin seeds, chilli powder, green chillies, onion seeds, fenugreek.
Madras curry powder contains coriander, chilli, pepper, cumin, mustard powder, fenugreek, garlic, turmeric, salt, lentils, corn starch.
Garam masala contains coriander, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, chilli, black pepper, clove, nutmeg, cardamom, bay leaf.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.