Bombay Sapphire Gin 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Distilled London dry gin
Hand selected exotic botanicals
The tantalising, smooth and complex taste that you experience when you sip Bombay Sapphire gin, is described as fresh citrus and juniper flavours combined with an elegant light spicy finish.
The flavours of the botanicals are captured through a delicate distillation process called Vapour Infusion to give Bombay Sapphire its distinctive taste.
Grains of Paradise from West Africa
Cubeb Berries form Java
Cassia Bark from Indio-China
Almonds from Spain
Liquorice from China
Juniper Berries from Italy
Lemon Peel from Spain
Coriander (Seeds) from Morocco
Angelica (Root) from Sarony
Orris (Iris Root) from Italy
- Brands: Bombay Sapphire
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Pack - Glass
28 UK Units
UK Chief Medical Officers recommend adults do not regularly exceed:
Men 3-4 units a day
Women 2-3 units a day
Recycle as clear glass
Blending the red and white of St George, this cocktail is a fragrant mix of gin, tart cranberry and sweet lemonade. A delicous and classic combination, perfect for every occasion. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bombay Sapphire Top with 400ml cranberry juice and 400ml lemonade Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lime wedges.
Classic seasonal fruits blend easily together in this flavoursome drink. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bombay Sapphire 80ml lemon juice 200ml apple juice Top with 520ml ginger ale Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
A refreshing tangy summer mix. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bombay Sapphire 400ml Cranberry juice 200ml Grapefruit juice 50ml Gomme / 3 heaped tea spoons of white sugar Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with orange and lime wedges.
A simple but beautiful concoction of summer flavours. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bombay Sapphire 400ml orange juice and 400ml bitter lemon Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with orange and lemon wedges.
A classic blend of gin, lemon and orange, finished with a dash of fizz. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bombay Sapphire 80ml Lemon juice 80ml orange juice 4 tea spoon white sugar Top with 640ml sparkling wine Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon and orange wedges.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 03:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.