Bombay Sapphire Gin 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Bombay Sapphire Distilled London Dry Gin 40% vol 70cl
Distilled from 100% Grain Neutral Spirit from a 1761 recipe
The incomparable taste of Bombay Sapphire is the result of ten carefully selected botanical ingredients coupled with a unique distillation process.
Unlike some other gins, which 'boil' their botanicals together with the spirit, Bombay Sapphire distils its spirit alone. The spirit vapour from this distillation then gently passes through a copper basket containing the botanicals. This infuses the subtle aromatic flavours from each of the ten botanicals into the spirit vapour resulting in a crisp, delicately balanced taste.
- Brands: Bombay Sapphire
Country of Origin
The Bombay Spirits Company Limited
Blending the red and white of St George, this cocktail is a fragrant mix of gin, tart cranberry and sweet lemonade. A delicous and classic combination, perfect for every occasion. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bombay Sapphire Top with 400ml cranberry juice and 400ml lemonade Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lime wedges.
Classic seasonal fruits blend easily together in this flavoursome drink. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bombay Sapphire 80ml lemon juice 200ml apple juice Top with 520ml ginger ale Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
A refreshing tangy summer mix. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bombay Sapphire 400ml Cranberry juice 200ml Grapefruit juice 50ml Gomme / 3 heaped tea spoons of white sugar Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with orange and lime wedges.
A simple but beautiful concoction of summer flavours. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bombay Sapphire 400ml orange juice and 400ml bitter lemon Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with orange and lemon wedges.
A classic blend of gin, lemon and orange, finished with a dash of fizz. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bombay Sapphire 80ml Lemon juice 80ml orange juice 4 tea spoon white sugar Top with 640ml sparkling wine Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon and orange wedges.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 03:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.