Bonjela Teething Gel 15g
Effective, soothing relief from teething pain.
Suitable for teething babies over 2 months.
Sugar free, banana flavour.
Bonjela teething gel is an antiseptic pain relieving gel which can help prevent minor mouth infections. Its local anaesthetic action acts quickly to relieve pain and soothe sore gums.
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Children's Essentials / Medicines
- Baby & Child / Baby & Child Healthcare / Teething
- Health & Medicines / Medicines / Cold, Cough & Flu / Childrens
- Health & Medicines / Cold, Cough & Flu / Childrens
- Health & Medicines / Medicines / Baby & Child Healthcare / Teething
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Travel Health / Medicine & First Aid / Children's Medicine
- Brands: Bonjela
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Do not store above 25°c.
Prepare & Use
To open, pierce tube seal. Apply a small amount of the product with a clean little finger onto the sore area and massage in gently. Repeat every 3 hours if necessary.
Do not use if the child is allergic to local anaesthetics, has liver or heart problems or is under two months of age. Consult your doctor before use if your child is being prescribed medicine. Side-effects are usually mild and do not happen often. The active ingredients have been associated with a few cases of skin and blood problems. This product contains glycerol which can be harmful in high doses and can cause headaches, stomach upset and diarrhoea. However, this is extremely unlikely to occur if the product is used as directed. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any side-effects occur after the use of this product. Do not use after the expiry date shown.
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.,
Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.33% w/w, Cetalkonium Chloride 0.010% w/w. Also contains Ethanol. See leaflet for further information.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Dec-2013 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.