Boston Conditioning Solution for RGP Lenses 120ml
For Rigid Gas Permeable & Hard Contact Lenses
Provides complete conditioning.
Wetting - Soaking - Disinfecting
Boston Advance® Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution is a specially formulated solution for rigid gas permeable (RGP) and hard contact lenses. It contains a patented, multi-polymer comfort system that binds and coats the surface of the lens. It cushions the lens upon insertion and maintains and enhances lens wetability throughout the day. The patented multi-polymer system of Boston Advance® Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution reduces friction against both the cornea and the eyelid while removing particulate matter that may cause irritation and discomfort. This formula is designed to be biocompatible with your eyes.
It also contains an optimised preservative system that is effective in destroying harmful organisms on the surface of RGP and hard contact lenses.
Boston Advance® Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution is indicated for the use of fluoro silicone acrylate, silicone acrylate, and rigid gas permeable contact lenses after the lenses have been cleaned. It is also recommended for use with PMMA lenses.
- Brands: Boston
1°C - 30°C
Prepare & Use
Not for use with soft lenses.
- Never reuse this solution.
- Do not use beyond expiry date.
- Discard remaining solution 90 days after first opening.
Important: If irritation or excessive tearing occurs, persists or increases, or if vision is impaired, discontinue use and promptly consult your eye care practitioner. Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any component of this product.
For your protection: Boston solution bottles are marked with a lot number and expiration date. A Tamper-Evident safety closure is used to seal the bottle. If the plastic seal on the bottle is missing or broken, do not use the solution
Country of Origin
Bausch & Lomb Incorporated,
106 London Road,
Disinfectants: Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (0.0005% w/v), Chlorhexidine Gluconate (0.003% w/v), Disodium Edetate (0.05% w/v), Other: Salts and Buffering Agents, Polyquaternium 10, Cellulosic Viscosifier, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Derivatized Polyethylene Glycol.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 04-Dec-2013 at 00:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.