Bottlegreen Elderflower Cordial 500ml
Only needs 1 part cordial to 10 parts water.
At bottlegreen we strive to capture the essence of the countryside in a range of exquisitely flavoured soft drinks. Using our wine-making skills, we blend a medley of carefully selected natural ingredients and Cotswold spring water to produce truly delicious cordials and pressés.
Elderflower cordial is... an enticing and sublime cordial made from hand-picked elderflowers.
- Brands: Bottle Green
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Consume within 1 month of opening.
Prepare & Use
Dilute to taste.
Makes 5.5 litres.
Delicious mixed with hot or cold (still or sparkling) water.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bottlegreen Drinks Co.
Sugar, Cotswold Spring Water, Elderflowers, Citric Acid.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||6.6g||16.5g|
|of which saturates||Traceg||0g|
Elderflower gives a delicate fragrant flavour to these pretty jellies.
A dash of elderflower cream adds an intruiging note to this strawberry dessert. This dish needn't be intimidating, as the recipe is actually quite simple once it is broken down. The sorbet can be made ahead of time and there will be plenty left over.
Elderflower is one of the real flavours of a British summer. Martin Wishart serves this elderflower jelly with sweet summer berries and a refreshing strawberry sorbet.
Celebrate the long-awaited return of sunshine to our shores with a neat twist on that much-loved classic: Eton Mess.
3 hrs 10 mins
Recipe kindly provided by Diageo.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 02:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.