- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Bourjois Eye Pearls Quintet Eyeshadow - Illusion
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
A blend of 5 pearly, shimmery and satin eyeshadow shades to mix and match and blend together to create infinite colour combinations - don't be shy!
Designed in a perfectly rounded feminine case to fit in your handbag for touch ups on the go.
Eye pearls quintet eyeshadow has been designed using mineral powders. Ophthalmologically tested and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Prepare & Use
Each shade plays its part:
1. The illuminator is ideal to brighten up the eyes when applied under the brow or to the inner corner of the eye
2. Use the satiny tone over the whole eyelid to blend.
3. Apply the darkest shade as a liner along the upper lashline to outline the eye contour.
4. Apply little touches of shimmer to add sparkle to your eyes .
5. Apply the sculptor to the outer corner for shape.
For an even more intense look, apply shades 2, 3 and 4 dry and shades 1 and 5 wet.
Country of Origin
92200 Neuilly Sur Seine
Talc • Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate • Zinc Stearate • Kaolin • Zea Mays (Corn) Starch • Phenoxyethanol • Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 • Cetyl Dimethicone • Sodium Dehydroacetate • Sorbitan Sesquioleate • Disodium EDTA [+/- (May Contain) : CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) • CI 75470 (Carmine) • CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) • CI 77007 (Ultramarines) • CI 77019 (Mica) • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) • CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) • CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) • CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) • CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide) • CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) • CI 77861 (Tin Oxide) • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.