Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow - Gris Pailettes no.92 1.5g
Price per 1g: £4.33
A unique feminine design with integrated mirror and applicator for an easy application anytime, anywhere. These rounded, colourful and smart compact cases are as precious as jewels!
Bourjois has used the revolutionary "baked technology" since 1863 to give its eyeshadow an ultra-soft, light and easy-to-blend texture. And… it respects my eyes with the hypoallergenic, paraben and fragrance free formula.
Contains up to 80% of mineral pigments.
- Toiletries / Holiday Shop / Summer Beauty / Cosmetics Refresh
- Beauty / Make Up / Eyes / Eye Shadow
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Award Winning
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Make Up / Eyes / Eye Shadow
- Brands: Bourjois
Prepare & Use
Don't be shy, apply as much colour as you want for a luminous result. For a more vivid effect, use a slightly wet brush.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
92200 Neuilly Sur Seine
Little round pots are back with a make-over for your eyes only, with a new silkier formula and new hot shades!
A colour creator for 150 years Bourjois demonstrates its expertise through the wide colour palette to reveal your true eye beauty. .
Polyethylene Terephthalate • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Nylon-12 • Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil) • Pentylene Glycol • Talc • Polyethylene • Hydrogenated Polydecene • Lanolin Alcohol • Sorbitol • Butylene Glycol • Polyurethane-11 • Ammonium Silver Zinc Aluminum Silicate • Phenoxyethanol • Sodium Acrylates Copolymer • Hydrogenated Polyisobutene • Potassium Sorbate • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil • Phospholipids • Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate • BHT • Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/- (May Contain) :CI 19140 (Yellow 5) • CI 75470 (Carmine) • CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) • CI 77007 (Ultramarines) • CI 77019 (Mica) • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) • CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) • CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) • CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) • CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide) • CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) • CI 77861 (Tin Oxide) • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.