- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow Orange Epice no.16 2g
Bourjois has used the revolutionary “baked technology” since 1863 to give its eyeshadows an ultra soft, light and easy-to-blend formula.
Don’t be shy, apply as much colour as you want for a luminous result.
Rounded, colourful and smart compact cases, as precious as jewels!
A unique feminine design with integrated mirror and applicator for an easy application anytime, anywhere.
And… it respects my eyes
A hypoallergenic formula, paraben and fragrance free.
Contains up to 80% of mineral pigments.
A colour creator for 150 years, Bourjois demonstrates its expertise through the wide colour palette to reveal your true eye beauty.
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Award Winning
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Summer Beauty / Cosmetics Refresh
- Beauty / Make Up / Eyes / Eye Shadow
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Make Up / Eyes / Eye Shadow
- Brands: Bourjois
Country of Origin
92200 Neuilly Sur Seine .
New silkier formula, new hot shades!
For a more vivid effect, use a slightly wet brush.
LITTLE ROUND POTS ARE BACK WITH A MAKE-OVER FOR YOUR EYES ONLY! 150 YEARS AND STRONG - ENCHANTING WOMEN’S LIVES AND FILLING THEIR HEARTS WITH JOIE DE VIVRE! .
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Talc • Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate • Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate • Pentylene Glycol • Polyethylene • Silica • Bentonite • Sorbitol • Butylene Glycol • Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract • Ammonium Silver Zinc Aluminum Silicate • Phenoxyethanol • Potassium Sorbate [ +/- (May Contain) : CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) • CI 75470 (Carmine) • CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) • CI 77007 (Ultramarines) • CI 77019 (Mica) • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) • CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) • CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) • CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) • CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide) • CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) • CI 77861 (Tin Oxide) • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)] 10BMY004-1C
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Jun-2013 at 01:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.