- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
BrainBites Myths & Legends Quiz Game
Myths & Legends
Gain brain cells in this quirky quiz!
2 or more players or teams
Answer questions and earn yourself a brain cell, or two, or three! The first player to fill their brain card with brain cells is the winner. Choose to answer an easy, medium or hard question and earn brain cells accordingly - introduce some strategy into how difficult a question you choose and build your brain cell total up. Will players know which army was hiding in the Wooden Horse of Troy or which animal made up half of the Minotaur?
Be the first to fill your brain with brain cells in this game for all the family!
In this quirky quiz each card refers to a famous myth or legend.
57 Quiz cards;
6 Brain cards;
6 Score markers;
1 Rules card.
- Toys, Games & Sports / Games & Puzzles / Learning
- Toys, Games & Sports / Games & Puzzles / Board Games
- Brands: Green Board Games
- Age Range: 8-10 Years, 10+ Years
- Popular with: Boys, Girls
- Who's it for?: Children & Babies
Prepare & Use
How to play:
There are three questions per card worth either 1, 2 or 3 brain cells.
You choose the level of difficulty and the correct answer fill your brain with either 1, 2 or 3 brain cells.
The first to fill their brain card is the winner!
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard
Country of Origin
Distributed in UK by:
The Green Board Game Company Limited
Metal tin recyclable.
Thanks to Emma Carter-Bell and Gary Wyatt who increased his brain cells during the making of this game.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.