BrainBox Dinosaur Dash
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
A fast and exciting race to be the first to evolve!
Natural History Museum
2-4 Players or Teams
Using wonderful images from the Natural History Museum, this is a fast and exciting game where players evolve their dinosaur playing pieces starting in the Triassic Period and reaching the end in the Cretaceous Period.
Experience the age of dinosaurs in this exciting new board game for all ages. Imagine you have transported back to the age of dinosaurs. Picture a Cretaceous sunset with strange rumbles in the undergrowth. Watch as Pterosaurs swoop after prehistoric moths in the evening air and two bull Triceratops lock horns over a young female while a deadly Tyrannosaurus prowls the forest...
In Dinosaur Dash, players evolve through the age of the dinosaurs. Starting in the Triassic Period and reaching the end of the Cretaceous Period, the winner is whoever evolves the fastest. Along the way you will answer questions about these awesome creatures. When did they live? What did they eat? How big were they? Was Diplodocus as long as three, five or ten buses parked end-to-end? You might have to run from a rampaging Tyrannosaurus or shake your horned face like a Triceratops.
This game uses wonderful images from the Natural History Museum and includes beautifully-illustrated cards and playing pieces.
There is a simpler game for children as young as five as well as the exciting action and knowledge game for dinosaur lovers from the age of 7 to 77.
1 Game board;
4 Dinosaur playing pieces;
49 illustrated question and chance cards;
Why buy a Green Board Game?
- They are fun to play.
- We care! Our games are ethically sourced and made from recycled/recyclable materials.
- Game play is tested in family and school environments.
- Multi-levels means that adults and children can play together.
Prepare & Use
How to play:
In Dinosaur Dash, players evolve through the age of the dinosaurs. Starting in the Triassic Period and reaching the end of the Cretaceous Period, the winner is whoever evolves the fastest.
Along the way you will answer questions about these awesome creatures. When did they live? What did they eat? How big were they? Was Diplodocus as long as three, five or 10 buses parked end-to-end? You might have to run from a rampaging Tyrannosaurus or shake you horned face like a Triceratops.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard
Country of Origin
Distributed in UK by:
The Green Board Game Company Limited
Cardboard box recyclable.
This game is made from recycled materials.
About the Natural History Museum
The Natural History Museum looks after around 70 million specimens, from dodos to dandelions, dinosaurs to dragonflies. It is one of the world's most important collections of natural history. About 300 scientists work here, unravelling the mysteries of the natural world and tackling global issues such as threats to biodiversity and the causes of disease. Every year, more than three million people visit us, making the Museum a vibrant, fun, buzzing place for you to discover the world.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.