Brancott Estate Classic Sauvignon Blanc 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
9.4 UK Units
Brancott Estate wines are considered the benchmark of New Zealand varietal winemaking and have an international reputation for quality and consistency. The wines are crafted in a style that epitomises the unique character and flavour of the growing region. As the original pioneers of this region, Brancott Estate's understanding of Marlborough and the variety is unparalleled. They have unrivalled experience in harnessing the potential of its three main subregions. Most of the grapes were crushed and left in contact with the skins for a few hours to provide strength and fullness of flavour. The juice was then fermented at cool temperatures to retain the very distinctive regional and varietal characters.
- Brands: Brancott Estate
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Countries: Marlborough
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: White
Best served lightly chilled.
Discover Brancott Estate Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc with BBQ prawns, poached white fish with fresh green salads.
Preparation and Usage
Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect match with barbecued prawns or salmon as well as poached white fish. It also works well with Mediterranean and Turkish dishes with hummus, olives and feta.
Aromas of ripe lemongrass and tropical rock melon are immediately apparent, allied with a range of sweet, tropical top notes.
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Brancott Vineyard is our original Marlborough Vineyard and inspiration behind our name. With its special combination of soil, sun and climate, this is where we first pioneered our countrys most internationally-acclaimed varietal - Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
Marlborough has had another excellent growing season with dry conditions for most of the harvest. A warm November and December set up good flowering and fruit set, and until mid-February the season was tracking much earlier than the long term average. Although rain was experienced in late April, this had little effect on the vintage as most of the fruit had already been harvested.
Most of the grapes harvested for this wine were gently bag pressed off to achieve fresh, clear and elegant juice. Some were crushed and left in contact with the skins for a few hours to increase the extraction process and to provide strength and fullness of flavour. The juice was then fermented slowly at cool temperatures to retain the very distinctive regional and varietal characters.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pernod Ricard NZ Ltd.
3 Lampton Road,
Glass bottle recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites.
This cocktail was created by Lynette Marrero, who says that the fruits she has chosen are merely suggestions - feel free to be creative!
You'll love this combination of poached salmon and crispy sugar snap peas for a tasty summer salad - a great alternative to coleslaw.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Jan-2015 at 04:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.