Brancott Estate Letter Series 'B' Brancott Sauvignon Blanc 2012 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £13.80
An aromatic and fresh style of Sauvignon Blanc with lifted aromatics and tropical fruits complemented by hints of freshly cut herbs. The palate shows fennel and apple fruit notes with ripe grapefruit. Elegant and refined, this wine offers a fresh acidity and a tantalising minerality. Delicious with Seafood, Salmon and Cheese.
Brancott Estate Terroir Series wines are distinctive wines crafted from grapes from one of our smaller vineyards in the wild and rugged Awatere Valley of Marlborough, New Zealand.
As a result, wines from Brancott Estate Terroir Series exhibit distinctive characteristics that are reflective of the vineyard Terroir.
Created by the Pioneers of the original Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
- Brands: Brancott Estate
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Countries: Marlborough
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: White, Fine Wine
Discover Brancott 'B' Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc with polenta and tomato relish.
Green olives and herbaceous aromas with underlying fennel notes dominate the nose. he fresh capsicum notes are complemented by an oily texture and tantalising minerality, held together by a crisp acidity that leads to a lingering finish.
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
The Brancott Estate Letter Series is our premier varietal range, consisting of exquisite wines named in honour of our most iconic vineyards. Each wine is made in a distinctive style to reflect not only the flavours of the growing region, but also the fine art of winemaking.
Another excellent growing season with dry conditions for most of the harvest. A warm November and December set up good flowering and fruit set. Cooler weather over late February through till the end of harvest slowed the season up, but this is seen as very positive in terms of retaining natural acidity in the wines and in building intensity of flavour. Although rain was experienced in late April, this had little effect on the vintage as most of the fruit had already been harvested.
Both hand-picking (15%) and machine harvesting (85%) were used. The hand-picked components were gently pressed to
provide mineral tightness and longevity to the wine. The machine harvested components were crushed to bag presses
leading to greater aromatic fruit expression. The free-run juice was then fermented slowly at cool temperatures to
retain the very distinctive regional and varietal characters.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pernod Ricard NZ Ltd.,
3 Lampton Road,
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.