Brancott Estate Letter Series 'T' Terraces Pinot Noir 2011 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
A deliciously rich and smooth Pinot Noir with aromas of blueberries, liquorice aromas and hints of anise. On the palate, juicy forest berries with subtle savoury oak complexity are finished with silky tannins. Delicious with Duck, Turkey and Red Meats.
Brancott Estate Terroir Series wines are distinctive wines crafted from grapes from one of our smaller vineyards in the wild and rugged Awatere Valley of Marlborough, New Zealand. As a result, wines from Brancott Estate Terroir Series exhibit distinctive characteristics that are reflective of the vineyard Terroir.
Created by the Pioneers of the original Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
- Brands: Brancott Estate
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Countries: Marlborough
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Red, Fine Wine
Store in a cool, dry place.
Discover Terraces 'T' Marlborough Pinot Noir with wild mushroom risotto.
Delivers an intense concentration of flavours with complexity and a harmonious balance between the richness of the dark berry fruits and black plum aromas overlying complex, spicy oak highlights and silky tannins.
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Brancott Vineyard is our original Marlborough Vineyard and inspiration behind our name. With its special combination of soil, sun and climate, this is where we first pioneered our country's most internationally-acclaimed varietal - Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
The season began with a very cool October and an average November/December. The cool weather reduced the potential yield of the vines and gave a highly-desired natural crop reduction. As the season progressed, the summer and harvest period was remarkably dry. The settled, dry weather allowed for blocks to be picked in optimal condition throughout the harvest period and some fabulous fruit was received into the winery
After harvesting, the grapes were destemmed and underwent a five-day cold soak prior to fermentation. This was carried out in open-topped fermenters, using plunging to provide gentle extraction. The wine was drained and racked to barrels for malolactic fermentation to naturally soften the acidity.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Montana Wines Ltd.,
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Dec-2014 at 03:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.