Offer - Brazil Nuts Waitrose 100g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.59
Shelled whole Brazil nuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container and use within one month
Prepare & Use
Small children can choke on nuts
May contain other nuts and sesame
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced for Waitrose Ltd Bracknell Berkshire.
Bag - Plastic.
Brazil nuts are a rich source of vitamin E which helps to keep your skin healthy.
Small children can choke on nuts..
- Contains: Nut
May contain traces of sesame. Small children can choke on nuts.
May Contain Peanuts
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.1g|
|of which saturates||16.4g|
Variation Roll the chocolates in finely chopped toasted almonds or grated white chocolate instead.
There is something special about the sound of a crisp caramel brulée top cracking - and the addition of brazil nuts makes it an even better experience. This rich indulgent grown-up dessert can be made in one large or six individual dishes.
2 hrs 30 mins
The most simple and healthy of ideas - this is really one for the whole family and especially children to encourage them to try as many dried and fresh fruits as possible.
As well as playing the dreidel game with chocolate Chanukah gelt why not play with these Chanukah biscuits! These delicious dreidel shaped biscuits are light and simple to make. You can shape them using a dreidel cutter (I found some on the internet) but you can make them using a paper template and drawing round that. Little helpers will love making these!
Support Fairtrade with this divine combination of bananas and chocolate
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.