Offer - British Blacktail Free Range Eggs Medium Waitrose 6 per pack
over 1 week *
Price each: 25.8p
6 free range eggs
Columbian blacktail hens these british reared laying hens thrive on the freedom of their outdoor life and are kept in small flocks on the open pastures of family run farms.
Store with pointed edge downwards and away from strongly flavoured foods
Alllow 30 minutes at room temperature before use
Prepare & Use
Eggs are a nutritious food
They contain protein and a number of important
vitamins and minerals which help promote a healthy diet
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains: Egg
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Traceg|
|of which saturates||2.9g|
This traditional English pudding was originally steamed in a cloth or shirt sleeve, but baking makes the crust crisper. You can use any jam, but raspberry works particularly well.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
1 hr 30 mins
Cook's Note If feeding fussy eaters, lay the anchovies at one end and the olives at the other. Variation Top with green instead of black olives, or use a mixture of both.
Cook's Note These pies can be made a day ahead. Fill the pastry and make into parcels, then keep in the refrigerator until needed. Brush with the egg wash, and bake as shown in the recipe. Variation You could fold these into half-moon shapes to make pasties. Roll out the pastry, cut out 4 large circles, and fill with the spicy beef mixture.
1 hr 10 mins
A light and extremely healthy meal that can be prepared in under half an hour, saving on time but not taste or goodness!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.