- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
British Unsmoked Gammon Joint Serves 4 essential Waitrose Typical weight: 1.12kg
over 1 week *
Pork produced from a long-established group of carefully selected British farmers and suppliers who share our values and commitment to:
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards ensuring all our pigs are bred outdoors and then housed in straw-filled airy barns. Expertly prepared using prime cuts of pork and skilfully cured for flavour
- Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
For full cooking instructions see inside label
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pork, water, salt, preservatives sodium nitrate and sodium nitrite.
A wonderful way to use up all the Christmas lunch leftovers, this chunky soup is brought to life with the fresh flavours of tarragon and parsley. Versatile and easy to make just put whatever you've got to hand in a saucepan, simmer and serve. It's that simple.
Have you ever tried to boil a ham at home? This recipe takes little effort to prepare and tastes delicious. It is so easy to make and there is a decent amount of ham left over to use for ham sandwiches and other recipes in the week. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com.
3 hrs 10 mins
Boiling the ham first makes this joint really moist.
2 hrs 15 mins
Prepare the perfect glazed ham using this delicious recipe.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.