Offer - Burt's Bees Babybee Nourishing Baby Oil 118ml
Price per 100ml: £7.20
Soften and smooth baby's skin with a medley of vitamin-rich oils.
Apricot is infused with grape seed, wheat germ and sunflower oils to create a rich, natural treat for precious skin.
Prepare & Use
Add a capful to a warm bath or pamper baby with a gentle après-bath massage
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Burt's Bees (UK) Ltd.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Canola Oil (Huile de Colza), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olus (Vegetable Oil, Huile Vegetale), Beta-Carotene, Benzyl Benzoate, Geranoil, Limonene, Linalool.
Not Tested on Animals
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.