- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme 120g
Price per 100g: £10.21
Take a walk on the wild side! This pampering natural foot cream combines coconut oil, lanolin and vegetable glycerin to revive and rejuvenate even the driest, most neglected feet. There's also a hint of rosemary and peppermint oils to refresh tired feet. Go nuts for incredibly soft feet, naturally. Your feet will never be the same.
- Health & Wellbeing / Foot Care / Moisturisers
- Beauty / Skin Care / Foot Care
- Health & Wellbeing / Foot Care / Foot Treatments
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Foot Care
- Brands: Burt's Bees
Prepare & Use
Apply liberally and allow the cream to fully absorb. For a luxurious way to treat your feet, soak feet in warm water for 10-15 minutes and rub gently with a pumice stone. Massage Coconut Foot Creme into feet, paying close attention to heels and calloused skin. Then cover your feet with cotton socks overnight to soothe and seal in moisture.
Country of Origin
CBee Europe Ltd,
Eton House -2nd Floor,
18-24 Paradise Road,
Coconut Oil — The flesh of the coconut is rich in emollient fat and, when pressed, yields a white, sweetly-scented, super-moisturizing oil, which is a solid at room temperature but easily melts on the skin.
Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive Fruit Oil), Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel Flour), Lanolin, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Quillaja Saponaria (Quillaja Bark Extract), Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf Extract), Canola Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool
Not Tested on Animals
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.