- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream 10g
Price per 100g: £149.90
Softens and helps replenish skin's outer layer with Cotton Extract
Helps reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness
Formulated with White Genepi Extract and Eyebright
All day formula
Fragrance-free, hypo-allergenic and allergy-tested
Dermatologist-tested and ophthalmologist-tested
No parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals
Burt's Bees' Sensitive Eye Cream is scientifically proven to moisturise the delicate eye area without causing redness or irritation. This lightweight eye cream helps reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness. Formulated with softening Cotton Extract, it helps skin replenish its outer layer and minimize the effects of potential irritants such as harsh soaps or cleansers while Rice Extract moisturises and Aloe soothes. Infused with White Genepi Extract, an ingredient known for its anti-inflammatory properties and Eyebright, which contains tannins that are thought to decrease inflammation. Best of all, it's naturally gentle and skin-friendly, so you can use it every day. Giving your sensitive skin the daily care it deserves.
- Beauty / Skin Care / Lip & Eye Care / Eye Care
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Eye Care
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Skin Care / Skin Concerns
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Skin Care / Lip & Eye Care / Eye Care
Prepare & Use
Directions: Use in the morning and evening. Place small dots around the eye area and gently smooth into skin.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
CBee Europe Ltd,
Eton House -2nd Floor,
18-24 Paradise Road,
Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocoa Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Alcohol Denat., Kaolin, Coco-Glucoside, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract, Oryza Sariva (Rice) Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extrait de Racine de Betterave) Root Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait de Canne à Sucre) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Inositol, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Lactic Acid, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol
Not Tested on Animals
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.