Butter Shortbread Fingers Waitrose 400g
Price per 100g: 42.3p
Scottish Shortbread Fingers
Baked in Scotland with real butter
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced in Waitrose Ltd
- May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Milk
Wheat flour, butter (31%), sugar, salt
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||15.8g|
|of which saturates||18.5g|
A dash of elderflower cream adds an intruiging note to this strawberry dessert. This dish needn't be intimidating, as the recipe is actually quite simple once it is broken down. The sorbet can be made ahead of time and there will be plenty left over.
Rich buttery layers of crumbly shortbread, sticky caramel and chocolate - these little treats really hit the jackpot!
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.