Butterflied Pork Shoulder with Piri Piri Rub & Drizzle Waitrose
3 days guaranteed (avg. 0)*
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Waitrose Piri-piri butterflied pork shoulder joint.
British pork shoulder spiced with a dry rub of paprika, cayenne, garlik and brid's-eye chilli powder, accompanied with a sachet of hot and fiery sauce.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase.Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Electric (200ºC): 35-40 mins
Fan (180ºC): 35-40 mins
Gas (gas mark 6): 35-40 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Pour over glaze 10 minutes before and of cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Take extra care when barbecuing.
Cook first and barbecue to finish
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray and sleeve.
Tray and sleeve recyclable.
Pork Shoulder (85%), Sugar, Water, Garlic Puree, Lemon Concentrate, Spirit Vinegar, Spices(Chillies, Ginger, Cayenne Pepper, Bird's-Eye Chilli and Paprika), Soya Souce, Tomato Paste, Rapessed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Chilli Puree, Thickener Cornflour, Red Pepper, Lemon Peel, Colour Paprika Extract, Parsley.
Soy Sauce contains Water, Salt, Glucose, Soya Beans, Spirit Vinegar, Wheat.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.