Butternut Squash Waitrose
over 1 week *
- Fresh / Vegetables / Squash & Sweet Potatoes / Squash
- Christmas / Christmas Dinner / Veg, Stuffing & Sides / Veg
Store in a cool place.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Produced in Waitrose Ltd
This easy Sunday roast, glazed in honey, is so delicious it doesn't need any extra accompaniments and everything is cooked in one pan.
1 hr 50 mins
Pollock hasn’t always been a popular fish, but in fact I love using it with stronger flavours like this spice mix and it holds its flavour well. It is a great alternative to cod and haddock, as we know they are in short supply. By Sophie Michell The chickpeas add protein and complex carbohydrates and the butternut squash is full of beta carotene.
An all American favourite - steamed and pureed pumpkin, or use butternut squash when out of season, subtly flavoured with honey and ground spices then topped with a spoonful of whipped cream and an extra drizzle of honey.
1 hr 10 mins
This pumpkin soup is delicious and warming - perfect for when Winter is approaching. If pumpkins are not in season, why not try substituting this for butternut squash.
1 hr 35 mins
Cook's Notes This dip is good with grilled or roasted meats. To make it extra hot, simply add another long chilli.
1 hr 5 mins
View all recipes containing Butternut Squash Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.