- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Cadbury 99 Flake Cones 4 x 125ml
Real Cadbury Pleasure.
Vanilla flavour ice cream with a milk chocolate flake bar.
Origins of Cadbury Flake 99® ice cream cones.
Earnest Hamwi and Arnold Fornachou first served ice cream in a biscuit cone at the World's Fair in St Louis USA in 1904. But it wasn't until the 1930s that a Cadbury Flake® and ice cream were brought together for the first time by Italian ice cream makers and Cadbury. The result was so delicious that the creation was given the name "99®". Legend has it that the brand name comes from the days of the monarchy in Italy when the King had an elite guard consisting of 99 men. Subsequently "99®" came to mean something really special or first class. Today, Cadbury Flake 99® ice cream cones are as special as ever. Crisp biscuit cones are coated with Cadbury® milk chocolate, filled with soft ice cream and finished with Cadbury Flake® milk chocolate bar.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Frozen / Ice Cream & Desserts / Ice Cream
- Frozen / Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt / Ice Cream Bars & Cones / Ice Cream Cones
- Barbecue / Crisps, Snacks & Treats / Treats
Keep frozen -18°C. If kept frozen below -18°C this product can be stored for 3 months from date of purchase or until the best before date, whichever is sooner. This product will deteriorate if allowed to thaw and should not be refrozen.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Cadbury Ice Cream,
Frederick's Dairies Ltd,
- Contains: Wheat, Lactose, Soya, Milk
- May Contain: Nut
Concentrated Buttermilk, Milk Chocolate (13%) (Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat, Emulsifiers (E442, E476), Flavourings), Biscuit Cone (12%) (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Caramelised Sugar, Salt), Vegetable Fat, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Dried Whey, Fat-Reduced Cocoa, Emulsifiers (E471, E477, Soya Lecithin), Flavouring, Stabilisers (E412, E410), Colours (Curcumin, Annatto)
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Cone|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-May-2013 at 00:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.