- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Cadbury Crunchie Blast 3 x 100ml
Half Price, was £2.99 - This saving of Half Price is available until 21/5/2013, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
With Popping Candy...explodes in your mouth!
Real Cadbury Pleasure
Honeycombed flavour ice cream covered in milk chocolate with popping candy
- Big Night In / Desserts
- Half Price
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Frozen / Ice Cream & Desserts / Ice Cream
- Frozen / Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt / Ice Cream Bars & Cones / Ice Cream Bars
- Barbecue / Crisps, Snacks & Treats / Treats
Keep frozen -18°C. If kept frozen below -18°C this product can be stored for 3 months from the date of purchase or until the best before date, whichever is sooner. This product will deteriorate if allowed to thaw and should not be refrozen.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Cadbury Ice Cream,
Frederick's Dairies Ltd.,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Peanut
Partially Reconstituted Dried Skimmed Milk, Milk Chocolate (28%) (Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat, Emulsifiers (E442, E476), Flavourings), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Popping Candy (4%) (Sugar, Lactose, Corn Syrup, Vegetable Oil), Dried Whey, Flavouring, Colours (Beta-Carotene, E160b), Emulsifier (E471), Stabilisers (E410, E412, E407).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||23.1g|
|of which saturates||9g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-May-2013 at 00:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.