Offer - Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar 200g
Cadbury Dairy Milk
A century of chocolate experience
When John Cadbury first made drinking chocolate in Birmingham in 1824 using a simple pestle and mortar, he could never have dreamt that his family business would become one of the world's biggest and best loved chocolate manufacturers. Cadbury Dairy Milk, the UK's favourite chocolate, was first launched in 1905, setting new standards in quality and taste, which remain the hallmarks of Cadbury today.
Store in cool dry place
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Cadbury Trebor Bassett,
PO Box 7008,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Wheat, Soya
Milk, Fairtrade Sugar, Fairtrade Cocoa Butter, Fairtrade Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat, Emulsifier (E442), Flavourings.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 5 Chunks|
|of which sugars||56.7g||16.3g|
|of which saturates||18.5g||5.3g|
These blondies start with a buttery sugar cookie-like dough that is packed with crushed Oreo cookies. The dough has a hint of vanilla flavour to it, but it is a relatively plain base. This allows the chocolate and vanilla cream of the Oreo cookies to come through and gives the bars the same flavour that you would find in a batch of cookies and cream ice cream!
Rich and creamy, children will adore this rich and creamy dessert drink, as it is made using their favourite ingredients.
This is a serious chocolate cake which can be enjoyed by a number of people. It would be good for a cricket tea, birthday party or some other celebratory occasion.
1 hr 30 mins
These Halloween cats are deliciously spooky treats.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 04:19. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.