Calpol Refill Pads for Vapour Plug & Nightlight 5 per pack
The Calpol Vapour Refills contain a blend of aromatic oils including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus. These oils help to soothe and comfort your child at night time whilst helping to clear and ease breathing.
Easy-to-replace refill pads last up to 8-hours.
Nightlight goes on when your lights go out.
Use day or night!
- Baby & Child / Baby & Child Healthcare / Allergy & Hayfever
- Health & Medicines / Medicines / Baby & Child Healthcare / Cough, Cold & Congestion
- Health & Medicines / Cold, Cough & Flu / Childrens
- Health & Medicines / Winter Wellness / Children's Cough, Cold & Flu
- Baby & Child / Baby & Child Healthcare / Cough, Colds & Congestion
- Winter Wellness / Children's Cough, Cold & Flu
- Health & Medicines / Medicines / Cold, Cough & Flu / Childrens
- Health & Medicines / Medicines / Baby & Child Healthcare / Allergy & Hayfever / Hayfever
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Newborn Healthcare
- Brands: Calpol
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose pad.
1. Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly.
2. Connect to power supply with the nightlight at the bottom.
When using the vapour plug with a pad inserted, do not leave the unit in the plug socket for more than 16 hours at a time. Replace the pad before next use.
To insert a new pad, allow the unit to cool for 10 minutes. Open a refill pad as described above. Inserting a new pad will push out the old one. Be careful whilst removing and inserting the new pads as the device contains hot surfaces.
Remove and discard the old pad to use the nightlight alone.
Unplug the vapour plug when not in use.
Use only Calpol Vapour Plug and Nightlight refill pads with the Calpol Vapour Plug and Nightlight.
Always read the label.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare,
Tips for use:
- Allow 60-90 minutes for vapour to fill the room.
- Strength of vapour will vary depending on room size and ventilation.
- Vapour will be stronger, the closer the unit is to the user..
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.