Offer - Campo Viejo Tempranillo Rioja 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save 25%, was £8.99 - Save 25% when you order by 1/4/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Campo Viejo is a wine that has been exciting consumers since 1959 and is defined by them as the "approachable style of the old world".
Campo Viejo is a primary fruit driven wine with well integrated oaky notes.
Campo Viejo Tempranillo is a cherry red colour, suggestive of a vibrant Tempranillo wine. On the nose, it's rich aromas have a pronounced intensity with an initial scent of ripe red fruit followed by gentle sweet notes of vanilla and spices.
On the palate it is perfumed, soft and fresh with a long finish that leaves memories of red fruit, vanilla and cocoa.
Alc. 13.5% vol.
10.1 UK Units
- Off Licence / Red Wine / Spain
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / Spain
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Grape / Rioja
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Grape / Rioja
- Brands: Campo
- Grape Varieties: Tempranillo
- Countries: Rioja
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Wine Cellar: Red
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Perfect with warm crispy duck and spinach salad, or try with traditional pork sausages and serrano ham.
Country of Origin
Bodegas Campo Viejo,
N.R.E. 1850 LO
Glass bottle recyclable.
Grapes: 100% Tempranillo
Ageing in barrel: 4 months
Vintage: 2010 .
- Contains: Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
This delicious and decadant recipe makes for a great supper. With the sausages and Maille Mustard Mash it's a perfect pairing!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Mar-2014 at 01:22. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.