Offer - Campo Viejo Tempranillo Rioja 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
On the palate it is perfumed, soft and fresh with a long finish that leaves memories of red fruit, vanilla and cocoa.
Bodegas Campo Viejo have been part of the history of winemaking in Rioja from the outset. Its origins date back to 1959 when two small Rioja wine cellars with a long tradition, Beristain y Ortigüela, joined forces to create Bodegas Campo Viejo. The Juan Alcorta Bodega is built on a plateau planted with vines. It has panoramic views where you can enjoy a glass of Rioja looking out over Ebro Valley and the Sierra de Cantabria mountains.
- Brands: Campo
- Grape Varieties: Tempranillo
- Countries: Rioja
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Red
Perfect with warm crispy duck and spinach salad, or try with traditional pork sausages and serrano ham.
Cherry red colour, rich aromas with an initial scent of ripe red fruit followed by gentle sweet notes of vanilla and spices. On the palate it is perfumed, soft and fresh with a long finish that leaves memories of red fruit, vanilla and cocoa
Crispy duck and Spinach salad, traditional pork sausage and Serrano ham
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Campo Viejo is a wine that has been exciting consumers since 1959 and is defined by them as the approachable style of the old world. Campo Viejo is a primary fruit driven wine with well integrated oaky notes.
Most of our vineyards consists of old vines, twenty-five years old, and mainly of the Tempranillo variety. The vines are arranged in plots, cultivated in line with previously-determined criteria so that each grape is destined for a particular type of wine. In the tied vineyards, the vine growth cycle is carefully monitored and a series of growing guidelines are laid down for each parcel.
Fermentation in stainless steel vats at a controlled temperature. Maceration with skins for approximately twelve days. The wine spends four months in American oak casks before rounding off its ageing in the bottle.
Return To Address
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd,
3 Lampton Road,
Country of Origin
Edificio Igara 2,
Camino Portuetxe 35 - A,
20018 San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa),
Full Product Name:
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
This delicious and decadant recipe makes for a great supper. With the sausages and Maille Mustard Mash it's a perfect pairing!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Dec-2014 at 02:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.