Campo Viejo Tempranillo Rioja 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
The rich aromatic flavours of toasty, spicy oak and dark fruits persist on the palate. Perfect with charcuterie, roasted red meat and oyster mushrooms.
Bodegas Campo Viejo have been part of the history of winemaking in Rioja from the outset. Its origins date back to 1959 when two small Rioja wine cellars with a long tradition, Beristain y Ortigüela, joined forces to create Bodegas Campo Viejo. The Juan Alcorta Bodega is built on a plateau planted with vines. It has panoramic views where you can enjoy a glass of Rioja looking out over Ebro Valley and the Sierra de Cantabria mountains. Campo Viejo Crianza is aged in oak casks for 12 months to give it its spicy-vanilla oak flavours. This is followed by 6 months in the bottle to help mature the wine and marry the flavours. The wine now qualifies as a 'Crianza'.
Alc. 13.5% vol.
10.1 UK Units
- Brands: Campo
- Grape Varieties: Tempranillo
- Countries: Rioja
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
Prepare & Use
Perfect with warm crispy duck and spinach salad, or try with traditional pork sausages and serrano ham.
Return To Address
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd,
3 Lampton Road,
Country of Origin
Edificio Igara 2,
Camino Portuetxe 35 – A,
20018 San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa),
Grapes: 100% Tempranillo
Ageing in barrel: 4 months
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
This delicious and decadant recipe makes for a great supper. With the sausages and Maille Mustard Mash it's a perfect pairing!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 03:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.