- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily Cream 20g
Effective treatment for athlete's foot
Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily 1% w/w Cream is an effective treatment for athlete's foot.
® = Regd. Trade Mark of Bayer AG, Germany
- Health & Wellbeing / Foot Care / Foot Treatments
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Travel Health / Foot Care
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Summer Beauty / Hands & Feet / Foot Care
- Brands: Canesten
Prepare & Use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Directions: Wash and dry feet thoroughly. Apply the cream once a day thinly and evenly to the affected area and rub in gently. Ideally, the cream should be applied at night before going to bed. Treatment should be continued for 2 - 3 weeks. If no improvement is seen after 7 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use this cream to treat nappy rash, vaginal infections or nail and scalp infections.
If you are ensure whether you have athlete's foot, you should ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
For external use only.
Consumer Care Division,
One 20g Tube contains Bifonazole 200mg (1% w/w), It also contains Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, 2-Octyldodecanol, Benzyl Alcohol, and Purified Water (see leaflet for further information)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.