Offer - Cardini's Original Caesar Dressing 350ml
Price per 100ml: 39.7p
Cardini's The Original Caesar® Dressing
Caesar Cardini, Creator of the Caesar Salad in 1924
Refrigerate after opening.
Prepare & Use
Country of Origin
T Marzetti Co.,
P.O. Box 29163 Columbus,
- Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Mustard, Contains Milk
Rapeseed Oil (62%), Water, Egg Yolk, White Wine Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt, Parmesan Cheese (Milk)(1%), Mustard Flour, Black Pepper, Worcester Sauce (contains Water, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Malt Vinegar from Barley, Sugar, Salt, Dried Onion, Tamarind Paste, Dried Garlic, Dried Ginger, Chilli Powder), Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Anchovy Paste (Fish), Colour: Ammonia Caramel, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.5g|
|of which saturates||6.8g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.