- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Carte D'Or Vanilla Ice Cream 900ml
Made with natural vanilla extract from Madagascar.
Vanilla ice cream with natural vanilla extract from Madagascar.
Madagascar is the world's vanilla capital. Due to its perfect climate it produces the highest quality natural vanilla available in the world today. Only the very best gets into Carte d'Or.
- Brands: Carte D'Or
Store at -18ºC.
Country of Origin
Wall's Ice Cream,
plastic tub recyclable.
Made with natural vanilla flavour from Madagascar.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Reconstituted skimmed milk, sugar, water, glucose-fructose syrup, vegetable fat, whey solids, dextrose, emulsifier (E471), Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan), natural Madagascan vanilla extract, colours (annatto, curcumin) , flavouring.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Portion|
A divine medley of texture and flavour that's irresistible.
A great dessert to cook on the barbecue as the embers begin to die down. Any leftover sauce can be stored in the fridge and served later in the week drizzled over scoops of ice cream and a sliced banana for a quick pudding.
This coffee based drink-cum-dessert is highly delicious and oh-so-easy to make. It's just a shot of hot espresso poured over a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkled with glistening Demerara for some crunchiness. Serve with a crisp biscuit, and customise with your favourite liqueur, if you wish.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.