Castle Lea Roast Plain Chunky Chicken 200g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Cooked and seared chicken breast mini fillets, in a dextrose and sugar marinade.
Per 100g as consumed: 0.3g Sugar 1%, 1.0g Fat 1%, 0.3g Saturates 2%, 0.78g Salt 13% of your guideline daily amount.
Packaged in a Protective Atmosphere.
- Brands: Castle Lea
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Can be served hot or cold. All appliances vary, the following are guidelines only. Remove all packaging.
To Oven Heat:
Place on a baking tray and cover with foil and heat in a preheated oven 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5 for 12-15 minutes.
Place on a microwaveable plate in a single layer, cover with kitchen paper. Reheat on full power for the following times turning halfway through heating time. Stand for 1 minute before serving.
Microwave Power: B/650W. Reheating Time: 3 mins.
Microwave Power: D/750W. Reheating Time: 2½ mins.
Microwave Power: E/850W. Reheating Time: 2 mins
Moy Park Limited,
The Food Park,
Whilst every care is taken to remove the bones from this product some may remain.
Chicken (made from 106g of Raw Chicken per 100g of Cooked Chicken), Wheat Gluten, Potato Starch, Salt, Stabiliser (Sodium Tripolyphosphate), Dextrose, Sugar, Rice Flour, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil
|Typical Values||(As Consumed) Per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Aug-2014 at 02:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.