- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cauldron 6 Cumberland Sausage 276g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
6 Cumberland Vegetarian Sausages with a herb and pepper seasoning exciting authentic food and deliciously prepared for you.
Cauldron Cumberland Vegetarian Sausages are based on an authentic recipe with a delicious herb and pepper seasoning.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Meat Substitutes
- Fresh / Vegetarian Foods / Ready to Cook
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Vegetarian / Ready to Cook
Keep refrigerated and eat by the date shown on the front of pack.
Can be frozen on day of purchase for 1 month in a deep freezer.
Once opened must be eaten within 24 hours.
DO NOT REFREEZE AFTER DEFROSTING.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Brush sausages with a little oil, place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 200ºC/400ºF/Gas mark 6 and cook for 20 minutes, turn half way through cooking time. For fan assisted ovens reduce cooking time by 2 minutes. To cook from frozen increase cooking time above by 5 minutes.
Pre-heat grill to a medium setting and cook sausages for 10 minutes, turning frequently. To cook from frozen increase cooking time above by 2 minutes.
Fry Sausages in 1 tbsp of pre-heated oil over a medium heat for 10 minutes, turning frequantly. To cook from frozen increase cooking time above by 5 minutes.
Ensure food is piping hot before serving. All appliances may vary these are guidelines only
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 181,
Plastic tray and card sleeve.
Card and tray recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Soya
- May Contain: Lactose, Milk
Hydrated Textured Vegetable Protein (Soya Protein, Potato Starch, Wheat Gluten), Water, Vegetable Oil, Cumberland Seasoning (Yeast Extract, Salt, Black Pepper, Sugar, Rosemary, Bay, Carrot, Leek, Vegetable Oil, Roasted Barley Malt), Free Range Egg Albumen, Dried Onion, Soya Protein Isolate, Thickener: Methylcellulose
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Sausage|
|of which sugars||1.5g||0.7g|
|of which saturates||0.7g||0.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Jun-2013 at 00:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.