Offer - Cawston Press Apple Juice 1L
Buy any 2 for £3.50 - Buy any 2 for £3.50. Order by 11/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
The original fruit.
Not from concentrate. Picked & pressed.
Our deliciously cloudy juice is made by blending the finest apples including English Cox Orange Pippin and Bramely
We know our apples. So we only pick the best-tasting varieties. We promptly press them at the peak of their ripeness to create our beautifully balanced, award-winning blends. Which we gently pasteurised before pouring into these special cartons, sealing in the goodness for you to enjoy fresh as the day they were pressed.
Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
Prepare & Use
Please chill and shake well before serving
Country of Origin
Cawston Vale Ltd
5 Beech Court
100% Pressed Apple Juice, Vitamin C
No Added Sugar
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
Keep the chills out with this non-alcoholic winter warmer.
This is a really straightforward traditional parev recipe that includes the classic ingredients of matzah and cinnamon. It is ideal for Seder night as it makes a large pudding, just the perfect dessert after a heavy meal. The apple juice and egg mixture ensures the pudding is light and fluffy. Make it in advance and keep refrigerated for 2 days. Any variety of matzah will produce a great dessert; even the chocolate kind, should you to sweeten it a little more! Try making individual puddings in ramekins for a change – these will only take 25 minutes to bake.
1 hr 5 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 04:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.