- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Cellier des Dauphins Merlot Grenache 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £5.49
This wine comes from the region known as "The gateway to the Mediterranean" which, as the name suggests, is the area at the southern end of the Rhone Valley. It is made from a blend of the Merlot grape grown all over the world and the local Grenache Noir, which thrives in this area. The sunny, warm Mediterranean climate fully ripens the grapes and produces a delightful, soft and fruity red wine.
Alc. 13% Vol.
- Speciality / International / French / Off Licence / Wine / Red
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Type / Merlot
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Country / France
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / France
- Off Licence / Red Wine / Merlot
- Brands: Cellier
- Countries: France
- Regions: Rhone, Southern France
- Storage: Screw Cap
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Grenache
- Price Ranges: £5 to £7
- Wine Styles: Medium Bodied
- Wine Cellar: Red
Prepare & Use
Well balanced and uncomplicated, ideal for everyday drinking
Country of Origin
Mis En Bouteille À F26790 Tulette,
Par Cellier Des Dauphins.
- Contains: Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
A delicious and healthy dish of cod with puy lentils in a red wine sauce.
This stunning dessert will wow your dinner guests but is secretly a bit of a doddle to make – exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
Everyone knows how to make it, but not this way.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.