Cellier des Dauphins Merlot Grenache 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £5.79
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Wine of France
This wine is a lovely combination of Merlot and Grenache. The Merlot brings soft silky fruit flavours and the Grenache raspberries with an edge of pepper and spice.
A delightful easy drinking red, full of fruit, well balanced and uncomplicated. Great value and ideal for everyday drinking. Great as a partner of roast lamb or with beef steaks and with cheeses.
- Brands: Cellier
- Grape Varieties: Grenache, Merlot
- Wine Styles: Medium Bodied
- Countries: Rhone, Southern France
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: Red
Cellier des Dauphins
Well balanced and uncomplicated, ideal for everyday drinking
Preparation and Usage
Well balanced and uncomplicated, ideal for everyday drinking.
This wine is a lovely combination of Merlot and Grenache. The Merlot brings soft silky fruit flavours and the Grenache raspberries with an edge of pepper and spice. A delightful easy drinking red, full of fruit, well balanced and uncomplicated.
Great value and ideal for everyday drinking. Great as a partner of roast lamb or with beef steaks and with cheeses
Cellier des Dauphins
This wine comes from the region known as "The gateway to the Mediterranean" which, as the name suggests, is the area at the southern end of the Rhône Valley.
This wine comes from the region known as "The gateway to the Mediterranean" which, as the name suggests, is the area at the southern end of the Rhône Valley. It is made from a blend of the Merlot grape grown all over the world and the local Grenache Noir, which thrives in this area. The sunny, warm Mediterranean climate fully ripens the grapes and produces a delightful, soft and fruity red wine
55% Merlot, 45% Grenache
Trellis system: "Gobelet" for the Grenache & "Cordon" for the Merlot grapes.
Fermentation in small temperature-controlled tanks.
Management of the vineyard in respect of the environment: minimal use of any chemical intervention in the form of fertilisers and pesticides and then only on a strict 'as needs' basis.
Country of Origin
Cellier Des Dauphins,
À 26790 Tulette,
Pack - Glass
Produce of France
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
A delicious and healthy dish of cod with puy lentils in a red wine sauce.
This stunning dessert will wow your dinner guests but is secretly a bit of a doddle to make – exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.